Mr. Holmes is a native Houstonian who attended Lamar High School, and then The University of Texas at Austin for undergraduate studies.
He graduated from South Texas College of Law (JD – 2013), and is licensed by the State Bar of Texas. Tommy’s private practice initially focused on Energy Transactions and has since started Holmes Law to support business activities.
Holmes Law, PLLC started in 2014 with a general corporate practice, focusing on:
- organizational matters,
- business transactions and disputes,
- contract drafting and negotiating, and
- business consulting
Mr. Holmes also handles other matters such as Real Estate Law and Oil, Gas, and Energy Law.
The Firm has a vast array of other attorneys and professionals with whom we work, and we offer our Clients preferred rates based on specialized needs, helping review and select outside counsel as the matter dictates and the Client prefers.
If you need help with any Texas business matter, real estate law, or oil and gas concern; please call our office for an immediate consultation at (832) 509-0445.
I also invite you to use the contact form on this page to send us a brief email, and we will return your message as soon as possible.
- Founding Partner – Holmes Law, PLLC
- Kilburn Ramey (formerly Kilburn Law Firm, PLLC)
- Graves & Co.
- Harris County District Attorney’s Office
- Walne Law, PLLC
- South Texas College of Law – 2013
- University of Texas at Austin – 2008
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
- Delta Waterfowl
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Young Lawyers Association (HYLA) Committee Chair
- American Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Lifetime Member
You can learn more about me on my LinkedIn profile.